Are you extremely health-conscious and insist on consuming only organic groceries? Do you spend hours looking for exotic cheese or teas sourced from faraway lands? Have you ever wished for specific ingredients or flavors in your food trays or charcuterie boards? If your answer is yes to any of the above questions, then you must visit The Market in Flatonia.
116 W North Main St, Flatonia TX 78941
Ph: (361) 865-9244
Monday- Saturday 09:00 am -7:00 pm
Meat & Deli is Open Until 6:30 pm
Closed on Sundays
Reasons to visit The Market
- The shelves in The Market are always stocked with a range of organic fresh produce and fine meats
- You will find lots of artisan cheese, eggs, chips, and sauces in different flavors over here
- You can pick up domestic and Imported fines from across the world.
- They have Deli Meats and Cheeses
- If you are allergic to gluten, you can shop from the array of gluten-free products available here
- If you are allergic to chemicals used in laundry and skin care products, The Market offers you organic choices in the laundry and skincare range
- Their laundry products are eco-friendly and suitable for sensitive skin
- The Market stores items as varied as pet food, houseplants, and gift items
- Delightful pizzas, food trays, and sandwiches are available at all times in The Market.
- If you want to customize your pizzas or sandwiches with special ingredients and flavors, The Market is always ready to pander to your tastes
- If you are on a diet, The Market offers you dressings with fewer calories
- Their knowledgeable and helpful staff will help you to make the right choices
- You can join their email list to keep yourself updated about their new products and offers