If you want to spend a delightful hour tasting wine and getting a view of a vineyard, then you should visit Texas Legato Winery. Located in Lampasas in Texas, this winery is one of the places you must visit when you are visiting Lampasas or even passing through.
- Legato is a word that refers to connected musical notes. Legato Winery connects people and brings them together over a glass of wine. The winery is an occasion to bring together friends and families in a beautiful place in Texas Hill Country.
- You can visit the winery that is spread across 10 acres and started by an expert who was won medals in wine making competition. Visiting times is from 12 pm to 6 pm from Thursday to Monday. You can be a part of the Legato family sampling their delicious wines.
- The main attraction of the visit is the wine tasting. Pay ten dollars and sample any five wines. If you buy three bottles of wines, the tasting is free. A meat and cheese tray is also available to eat with the wine.
- There are dry and sweet wines to taste. Some of the top wines to try here are Sweet Peggy Sue, 2016 Estate Merlot, Sojourn Blanc, Arancia Dreamcicle, Rylee Belle, GCP Mirtillo Blueberry wine, and Estate Malbec.
- You can join the Legacy Wine Club if you stay in Texas and avail many benefits like discounts of wines and other merchandise. You can get free tasting of wine every month and many other useful offers by being a part of the wine club.
- The winery conducts events and parties at various times during the year. It is a great time to meet people and enjoy delicious wine and food. You can bring your pets to these events.