If you are Yoakum in Dewitt County, Texas then don’t miss visiting San Duccero Winery. This winery is an excellent place to sample the best of wines and have an enjoyable time. The state of Texas is known for its wineries. When you visit the state, a visit to a winery would be a great experience. You can get to see how wine is made. You can also sample the wines offered at the winery. This is why tourists prefer to go on wine tours.
Why visit the winery?
Visiting the San Duccero Winery should be on your things to do in Yoakum. The reasons for this include:
- This winery is in operation for 7 years and is known for serving a good selection of wines. The winery has something for everyone on offer, which makes it an attractive destination to visit.
- All the wines are handcrafted at the winery. The grapes are obtained from Victoria in Washington as well as from local vineyards.
- Visitors visiting San Duccero Winery can sample the wines and buy them as well. The wines offered by this winery include:
- Cabernet Sauvignon
- Pinot Noir
- Blanc Du Bois
- Twisted Sister Red
- Farmer Daughter Lone Star
- Cranberri Kiss
- There are regular events held at the wineries. You can check out the schedule on their website. The events include concerts and parties. If you plan your visit during the event, you can get to have a great time while tasting delicious wine.
- If you can’t visit the winery, you can place your orders online and get the wine home delivered.
- The 1836 Wine Club is an exclusive club created by San Duccero Winery. Members get to attend special parties and can get attractive discounts on wines. If you are a wine lover, you can consider becoming a member.