Peterson Health has a mission of offering exceptional care that is centered around the patient.
Peterson Health is a health center located in Kerrville, Texas. The health center is not merely a hospital but a provider of comprehensive health care to the entire community. Peterson Health has a mission of offering exceptional care that is centered around the patient. Started in 1949, this health network spans nine counties and has a focus on serving people. The principal hospital known as the Peterson Regional Medical Center is a non-profit rural health center.
If you are in Kerrville or the surrounding areas and are in need of health care services, then you should choose Peterson Health. The reasons given below explain why.
Why choose Peterson Health?
- Peterson Health is a reputed institution that has operated for more than half a century. With a complete focus on quality patient care, this hospital has won the award for Top 20 rural community hospital.
- Peterson Health has 250 qualified and experienced medical professionals who have made healthcare their calling. There are another 1,000 employees working for the network. The hospital is managed by a team of professionals with vast experience in health care. This ensures patients are guaranteed quality health care services.
- Peterson Health offers a range of services for patients. These include:
- Acute Rehabilitation
- Community Care
- Heart Health
- Hospice and home care
- Sleep Lab
- Women’s health
- Emergency care
- The hospital staff has expertise in treating various kinds of health conditions. These include abnormal uterine bleeding, acid reflux, brain cancer, breast diseases, bronchitis, diabetes, double vision, eating disorders, high blood pressure, HIV, Incontinence, Nasal polyp, neuropathic pain, stroke, wound care, wrinkles, etc.
- For the convenience of the community, Peterson Health has nine rooftops that spread across two different counties. There is a regional medical center, ambulatory care center, community care center, and medical plaza. The multiple locations ensure health care is available to community members as and when they need it.
- Peterson Health is geared up to meet the challenges posed by COVID-19. It also has a vaccine clinic catering to people of all ages.
- They offer various classes, and events including activities related to support groups for comprehensive patient care.