Started in 2016, this restaurant has risen in rankings and is one of the top restaurants of the city and is ranked among number 3 among top restaurants by Tripadvisor.
Peggy’s on the Green is a chef Mark Bohanan restaurant located on West Blanco Road in Boerne, Texas. Started in 2016, this restaurant has risen in rankings and is one of the top restaurants of the city and is ranked among number 3 among top restaurants by Tripadvisor. If you are visiting Boerne and looking for a good place to have a meal, then this is the best place for you. Look at all the reasons given below that tell you why you must eat at this restaurant the next time you visit Boerne.
Why eat at Peggy’s on the Green?
- Apart from the fact that it is a top-rated restaurant, this restaurant is famous thanks to its chef and owner. Mark Bohanan is a well-known restaurateur in San Antonio. He started this restaurant and named it after his mother.
- The restaurant has a historic significance, since the building it is housed was a 19th century inn and a stagecoach stop.
- The restaurant is popular not just among customers but also among critics. This is why the restaurant was featured on the cover of NBIZ magazine’s restaurant issue in 2016.
- If you are looking for a good meal with great service in a great setting, then you must visit Peggy’s on the Green. The restaurant is popular among locals and tourists for its excellent cuisine and service. There is also a kids’ menu on offer.
- The excellent dishes served here are reasons to visit. Some of the popular items on the menu include:
- South Texas Shrimp cocktail
- Peggy’s citrus fruit salad
- Peggy’s cheese steak
- Pimento cheeseburger
- Fried catfish
- Peggy’s deviled blue carb dip
- Seared wild caught salmon
- Peggy’s baked squash
- Monte Cristo sandwich
- Crab omelet
- A-5 hangar steak
- After you finish your meal, you can take a pleasant walk in the premises enjoying the ambience of the historic property.