Are you in the mood for BBQ? Do you want the best barbecued food in San Marcos, Texas? If so, then visit Hay’s County BBQ on S Interstate 25 in San Marcos.
You will be visiting the No. 1 restaurant in San Marcos when you drop into Hay’s County BBQ. The top-ranked restaurant is very popular and has been listed among the top 50 BBQ joints in Texas. Apart from this reason, there are many other reasons to eat here that are listed below.
Why eat at Hay’s County BBQ?
- The restaurant is well-known for offering the best barbecued food in town. Reviews from its customers are positive with customers appreciating the delicious food and excellent service. The reasonable prices and the overall quality of food are reasons why you must visit this restaurant.
- The friendly staff and the active interest shown by the owner will ensure your meal at the restaurant is a memorable one. Once you visit this BBQ, you will definitely want to come back.
- The popular BBQ items on the menu are Brisket, Pork chops, Pork ribs, Beef ribs, Turkey, and Sausage ring.
- The restaurant offers excellent sandwiches. Try out the Sliced Brisket sandwich or the Turkey sandwich.
- The sides to try out here are beans, potato salad, coleslaw, Jalapeno cream corn, and twice baked potato casserole.
- Don’t forget to try out the desserts like banana pudding, brownies, and slice of pie.
- You can visit with family and friends or organize a reunion or meeting at the restaurant. You can be assured of having a great time.
- The restaurant also offers catering. If you want gluten-free food, you can let them know, and they can make arrangements. There are special events held. Visiting during the events will allow you to have a great time at the restaurant.