Hanna Spring Sculpture Garden is the No. 1 attraction in Lampasas, Texas as per TripAdvisor. When you are passing through this Texan town, you must set aside some time to visit this garden and view the various sculptures on display.
- This sculpture garden is located in Campbell Park in Lampasas and is a great place to visit with your family when you are in this town. The garden is the creation of a non-profit organization named LAFTA (Lampasas Association for the Arts).
- There is no entry fee to the park or to view the sculptures. Members of the general public are welcome to visit the sculptures and take photos.
- Apart from viewing the sculptures, you can even buy and take them home for your persona garden. Not all the sculptures are offered for sale, do check out the information provided with each sculpture. When you buy a sculpture, you are contributing to the funding for this unique garden.
- The objective of the association is to create new sculptures every year. So, you can come back and get to see new sculptures on display.
- There are picnic tables in the park where visitors can enjoy a picnic lunch.
- There is also a butterfly garden in the park that you can visit.
- Art in the Park is an event hosted at the park where artists display their skills. It is a good event for art lovers to visit. Kids would enjoy being part of the event where they can play games. There are many products on sales, including wines at this event.
- The Boots and Blazers Ball is another event you can consider attending. You can view the sculptures, listen to live music, have dinner, and participate in an auction. All proceeds are used for the park funding.