When you visit Texas Hill Country, one of the things you must do in Marble falls is visit the Flat Creek Estate Winery & Vineyard. If you want a get first-hand view of how wine is made, then this is the place to visit. The winery has a unique tour that offers a 3-course meal along with a vineyard tour.
Here are some of the reasons why you must not miss on this winery tour:
- This is a unique experience where you get to see a vineyard and know how wine is made. You can taste some of the tastiest wines produced at this vineyard and wineries.
- If you want to experience the beauty of the countryside in Marble Falls, then you need to go on this trip. You can enjoy a winery tour amidst sylvan surroundings.
- The tour is for a duration of 2 hours that you are sure to enjoy.
- You can book the tour online so it is convenient. Mobile tickets are accepted for the tour.
- A 3-course tasting menu is offered for visitors where you can sample delicious food with the best of wines. Some of the top dishes you can experience are gnocchi, lobster, cheesecake, lamb lollipops, and beef burger.
- You can experience excellent service from the friendly staff who will ensure you have a wonderful time.
- You can get to savor the sight, smell, and taste of the wines like a connoisseur. This is an experience that you will definitely remember for a long time.
- When you visit the vineyard, you can go on a self-guided tour and enjoy the beauty of the place.
- The winery can cater to special needs like preparing gluten-free food if you inform them in advance.
- The place is wheel-chair enabled. They also permit service animals on the tour.