The Farmhouse Café and Bakery in Huntsville, Texas is the No. 1 rated eatery in the town. If you are visiting Huntsville, then don’t miss the chance of savoring a delicious meal at this café.
There is a wide selection of items on offer for brunch, lunch, and dinner. There are vegan options and gluten-free dishes also available on the menu. Go through the reasons listed and you will know why you should eat at this café the next time you visit Huntsville.
Why eat at the Farmhouse Café?
- The Farmhouse café is where you can sample country cooking at its best. The great selection of tasty food and the very competitive prices has made this café the top-rated one in town. Apart from the great food, the service at this café is top-class, which is reason enough to visit this place.
- You can order food to dine in or get it delivered to your home. Located on 14th St, the café is open on all days of the week. From Monday to Thursday, it works from 11am to 8:30pm. Friday timings are 11am to 9pm. On Saturday, it is open 8am to 9pm and 8am to 3pm on Sunday.
- Every day there are special dishes on the menu. You can get Chicken Parmesan, Fried Squash, and Poppyseed chicken on Saturday. Tuesday is when you can get Chicken spaghetti or meatloaf along with supreme potato casserole and baby Lima beans. Check out their website to know the special of each day before visiting.
- Coconut Shrimp, Fried green tomatoes, and Southwestern egg rolls are the popular appetizers served here. Other top dishes include the House salad, Tortilla soup, Charcoal chicken, pepper fried steak, fried catfish, and Shrimp en brochette.
- There is a wide selection of burgers and sandwiches available along with various sides. Don’t miss the fresh cake, pies, and ice cream.