Cooper’s BBQ in Llano, Texas is one of the top rated restaurants in town. If you are visiting Llano and looking for a good place for a delicious meal, then this is the place to choose. For the best barbecued and American food, Cooper’s BBQ stands out. The restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Takeaway is also an option here as is online ordering.
Why dine at Cooper’s BBQ?
There are many compelling reasons why should eat at Cooper’s BBQ in Llano. Here are a few of them that will make you want to visit this restaurant:
- The Texas Hill Country is referred to as the BBQ capital of the world. It is natural that tourists want to try out BBQ here. Cooper’s BBQ is the best place for BBQ and the reviews from customers are a testament to this.
- The family-owned restaurant has been in this business for many years now. You can expect authentic Texan barbecued food with a homely taste at Cooper’s BBQ.
- You can eat at their dining room or takeaway food to eat at your convenience. The restaurant also accepts online orders and has a website to cater to those who want to order food from home.
- Some of the top dishes in the menu that you should try out include:
- Beef ribs
- Chopped Beef Sandwich
- Prime Rib
- Apple Cobbler
- Peach Cobbler
- Pecan Cobbler
- Cole Slaw
- Corn on the Cob
- Whole Baked Potatoes
- Potato Salad
- Parking facility is available for visitors. The restaurant is wheelchair-accessible and highchairs are available for guests who need them.
- The restaurant is open on all days of the week and is closed only for Christmas and Thanksgiving. The restaurant timings on Fridays and Saturdays is 11:00am to 9:00pm. On the rest of the days, the timings are 11:00am to 8:00pm.