If you are visiting the Hill Country in Texas and in the mood for pizza, then head to Comfort Pizza. This pizzeria located on High Street in Comfort, Texas is known for its wood fired pizzas. Apart from pizzas there are many other foods and drinks you can get here, including Blue Bell ice creams. If you are still unsure whether you should visit, take a look at the reasons we have for you.
Why visit Comfort Pizza?
Comfort Pizza is popular in the town thanks to its commitment to quality. This commitment is demonstrated through their excellent customer service, reduced wait time, great environment, and of course the tasty food. Here are some reasons why you must stop at Comfort Pizza to have a meal:
- The pizzas are made from fresh dough that is hand made. The toppings are also freshly prepared in front of the customer ensuring you get fresh pizza. The use of the wood fired ovens gives an authentic taste to the pizza that will make you want more.
- All pizzas made here are 14 inches in size. You can choose the toppings of your choice.
- When you visit this pizza house, you can get to choose from a varied menu. Some of the popular dishes that you can consider choosing are:
- Guero pizza.
- Bikini top pizza.
- Ogni cosa pizza.
- Basil and garlic pizza.
- Comfort pizza Texas.
- Veggie pizza.
- Greek pizza.
- California Club pizza.
- Ivan the great pizza.
- Prickly pear cactus drink.
- Mexi Cola.
- Dublin Dr. Pepper.
- Prickly Palmer.
- Cold Comfort Brew.
- A collection of wines and beers.
- Blue bell ice cream.
- Fresh local skyline gelato.
- Free Wi-Fi internet connectivity is offered for all guests.
- If you want to host a small event, you can book a private or special event.
- The pizza house is open from 11:30am to 8:30pm Wednesdays to Sundays.