If you are new to Bandera, Texas and are looking for a good place to eat out, then visit Bricks River Café. Operational from 2006 and located on the Medina River in Bandera, this café is a full-service bar and restaurant.
You can choose to eat at the café or even order online. The café accepts online orders, so you can choose from their wide variety of offerings and get it delivered to your doorstep.
Why eat at Bricks River Cafe?
- Bricks River Café is a family business run by a professional who has a culinary degree. The family and the staff at the restaurant are known to warmly welcome guests and offer service with a pleasant smile.
- The weekly specials at the café are reasons why you should visit the café. They offer an $8.99 lunch special from Monday to Friday. This offer is available from 11am to 5pm.
- Wednesdays is steak night, reason enough to visit the café. On Thursdays, you can get all you can eat catfish. Tuesday is ‘Fat Tuesday’ and you can enjoy a range of dishes like fried catfish, gulf shrimp, etc at the best prices. Fajita Friday allows you to enjoy beef fajita along with other specialties like tortilla chips, enchilada sauce, Spanish rice, Guacamole, and many other Mexican dishes.
- The café has an excellent and varied menu with a range of appetizers, salads, sandwiches & burgers, country dinners, seafood, pork chops, and steaks.
- Some of the popular items on their menu that attract customers include home-made onion rings, chips and queso, Texas cobb salad, bulldog burger, and Dr. Pepper cowboy burger. You can also get chicken fried steak, Jager Schnitzel, catfish platter, shrimp scampi, sweet potato fries, and large garden salad.
- They have a full service bar and you can enjoy the drink of your choice with your food.
- If you are planning a party at their restaurant, they can host it for you. From barbecued delicacies to fish, and Italian to Fish fry, they have a varied menu on offer. The beautiful setting by the river makes a great location to host parties to celebrate special occasions.