This is a bank that focused on old-fashioned customer service with the use of the latest innovations and technology.
Brenham National Bank is one of the most respected financial institutions in Texas. If you are new to Brenham and want banking services, visit this bank. The bank started off as the Farmer’s national bank in 1933. This is a bank that focused on old-fashioned customer service with the use of the latest innovations and technology. From ATMs to drive-in banking, and internet banking to cash management system, the bank has a total focus on customer convenience.
Reasons to use this bank
Use Brenham National Bank for all your banking needs:
- If you open a bank account here, you can access it 24/7 not just from Brenham, but from across the world. The internet banking allows you to access and transact on your bank account from any place and at any time.
- The main bank is located at South Day Street in Brenham. They also have branches at College Station, and Chappell Hill. They have five ATMs located at different places making it convenient for customers to draw money whenever they need it.
- Their drive-in banking is a unique facility offered to customers. The innovations offered ensures you need not step into the branch to transact.
- The bank offers a range of services for individuals and businesses.
- Personal banking offered by the bank allows you to open savings and checking accounts. You can get a personal debit card, CDs, and IRAs. You can have a health savings account at the bank. If you want a loan, all you need to do is contact the bank.
- The bank offers wealth management services to customers to help them manage their investments in the best possible way.
- For businesses, checking and savings accounts can be opened. Business CDs, business debit cards, electronic services, and loans are also offered.
- The bank also offers prepaid cards and credit cards for its customers.
- Express phone banking is offered. Snap deposit is an innovative way to deposit money using a mobile app. BNB Bill Pay plus allows customers to pay their bills at their convenience.