If you want to know the history of this iconic brand and also taste great ice-creams, then you can visit Blue Bell Creameries on South Blue Bell Road, Brenham, Texas.
Blue Bell Ice Cream is one of the most well-known brands world over. Blue Bell Creameries in Brenham, Texas is where it all started. If you want to know the history of this iconic brand and also taste great ice-creams, then you can visit Blue Bell Creameries on South Blue Bell Road, Brenham, Texas. It is a great experience touring Blue Bell Ice Cream’s facilities. If you have kids with you, it would be a wonderful and memorable experience. Find out why you should not miss out on this tour.
Reasons to take a tour of Blue Bell Ice Cream
- Blue Bell Ice Creameries started off as the Brenham Creamery Company in 1907. Local businessmen started buying cream from farmers and used it to make ice-cream. While the company was restricted in operations to Texas, after the 1980s they spread to across the world. Today, it has become a top ice-cream brand in the US and across the world.
- Blue Bell Ice Cream invites its customers to visit its facilities in Brenham. The facility is one of the first that it opened in the world. A tour of this facility will help visitors understand the history of this famous ice-cream company.
- There are photo-ops galore to be had when you visit the facility. The visitor center is where you can understand more about how the company works and the products it offers.
- The observation deck is open for visitors from 8 am to 2 pm from Mondays to Fridays. This is a part of the tour that must not be missed. From this observation deck, one can watch ice-cream being made.
- The Country Store and the ice cream parlor are where you can sample some of the most delicious ice-cream in the world. Eat to your heart’s content and take it back with you if you wish.
- The main feature of this tour is the chance to eat the best ice-cream. Some of the top ice-cream flavors you can eat here are:
- Homemade Vanilla
- Dutch Chocolate
- Cookies n’ Cream
- Milk & Cookies
- French Vanilla
- Pecan Pralines n’ Cream
- Mint chocolate chip
- Strawberries and Homemade Vanilla
- Ultimate Neapolitan
- Banana Pudding