Whether you’re here for a vacation or driving through and looking for a place to rest, this resort has it all!
Looking for a comfortable place to stay in Kerrville? The Buckhorn Lake Resort offers convenience and comfort to everyone. Whether you’re here for a vacation or driving through and looking for a place to rest, this resort has it all!
Happily situated in the center of Texas Hill County on 2885 Goat Creek Road in Kerrville, this is a premier RV Resort destination. Buckhorn Lake Resort is conveniently located near other famous Texas towns such as Bandera, Fredericksburg, and Boerne. The resort is only an hour away from San Antonio.
Guests often appreciate the easy access, wide paved roads, concrete pads, landscaping, and all the hook-ups.
5 reasons to stay at the Buckhorn Lake Resort
1.The location of the resort is easily accessible off I-10 and Exit 501. The resort is a few minutes away from other popular destinations within Texas.
2. Unlike other RV parks, Buckhorn Lake Resort offers numerous services and amenities for guests. These include:
– a well-stocked country store at reasonable prices
– a fitness and exercise center
– the Pickle Ball and Tennis courts (surfaced and enclosed)
– a 30/50 amp service
– cable TV connection to several local and network stations
– regular trash collection from each site
– laundry facilities
– swimming pool and whirlpool spa
– basketball court
-Year-round RV storage
– Free WiFi access
3. Being so close to nature, the Buckhorn Lake Resort offers unparalleled fishing opportunities for campers. They have fully stocked ponds that offer catch and release fishing without any license requirements.
4. This is a golf-friendly resort too. The Buckhorn Lake Resort has 9-hole practice putting range for golf aficionados.
5. The resort hosts a plethora of monthly events. These range from monthly events to yearly events. Examples include the BLR Book Club, Social Hour on the Patio, the Blue Bell Ice Cream Social, Movie Night, Taco Tuesday, and much more!
Visitors can opt for RV parking or rent a cottage. The rates for RV parking vary according to the type i.e., water view, back in, pull through, etc.
Planning to visit Texas? Rest up and kick up your feet at The Buckhorn Lake Resort.